Monday, September 28, 2015

Zoe Workshop Layout 1

I am loving the new Zoe kit. The grey graph paper is my favorite, but this is one of the first kits where I can honestly say I love every single pattern.

Recipe:
Paper: Zoe, Slate CS, Whisper CS, White Daisy CS, Sorbet CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Zoe WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Glacier, Sorbet, Slate (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Cricut Artistry (CTMH)
Other: Coral Shimmer Trim, Zoe Assortment (CTMH)

These pictures were taken at the fair last month. It's one of the first outings I got to use my new camera at. I love the sports setting; I was able to take multiple shots and not one was blurry.

And I must mention that the new Artistry cartridge is the bomb! Oh my goodness...it just may replace Art Philosophy as my new favorite.

Casandra

1 comment: