Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Gratitude Layout

Good afternoon, fellow crafters.

I have been housebound since Friday. We have been getting tons of snow, wind and bitter cold temperatures. This makes for 3 snow days in 2 weeks, and stir-crazy kids. In the meantime, I've been playing with paper (stamps, thin cuts and even my cricut!).

Here is the first layout I have to share with you.


This is my favorite layout using the Grateful Heart paper collection. I've used this sketch several times and it's never disappointed me. I used a retired SOTM we had from two years ago called "Blessed Beyond Measure". It coordinated well with this paper collection and the theme of my layout. For the most part, I only create layouts for my kids' albums, or to gift to others. Now that the kids are growing into the pre-teen age, I find myself thinking about when they move out and take their albums with them. Then, I have only my memories and lots of photos. So for those extra special photos, I decided I need to be better about creating layouts for my album(s).

It looks like this kit just sold out. As of today, you can still purchase the coordinating cork shapes and complements (stickers and die-cuts). However, the paper is gone. If you like to stamp, remember that even a sentiment image can help take your artwork to the next level.

Sending you warm winter wishes, my crafty friends.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment