Saturday, February 2, 2019

Gather Layout

I'm back again today with another page using the Grateful Heart paper collection.


This was scraplifted from the Holiday Expressions book. I think only the title was changed because I had already used the blue one. My kids love to hang out with Grandma (and Grandpa, too). I jokingly asked my mom if she was excited to spend her 2nd "First" Christmas in her new home. I think it was about 21 years back that my parents had owned this house for one year. Then, my brother purchased the home from them and after many years of single life, he married and now has 2 girls. They quickly outgrew the house and since both were looking for new homes to either upgrade or downgrade to, it was an easy decision for my parents to take ownership of it for the second time. I snapped this picture with my iPhone, so it's just a tad dark, but I think it turned out super cute, nonetheless. 

I'm really starting to like creating single page layouts. They are just perfect for that odd occasion where you only get one or two pictures. 

Have a happy, cozy day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment