Thursday, July 14, 2011

CTMH Convention Starts Today!

Good morning, ladies. For those of you who do not know this, today marks the first official day of Convention 2011 for Close To My Heart. It is being held at the "Happiest Place on Earth", also known as Disneyland! How exciting is that?!!!

I so wish I could be there. I will be updating my friends on Facebook with some fun info. as it is revealed to me through Twitter. If you would like to catch your own updates on Twitter, just type in hashtag #ctmh2011, and you can follow along with all my CTMH sisters that will be posting sneak peeks. Someone stated that you don't even need a Twitter account to follow along, so if you have the time and internet access handy, check it out!

For the rest of you, the book premiers on-line August 1st. As soon as I have the new books in my hands, I will let you know.

Have a wonderful day in blog/Twitter/Facebook land. LOL You can bet my eyes will be glued to the computer. I'm so giddy with excitement. :)

*Hugs*

Casandra

Psst. Before I forget to mention this, today is my nephew's (James) Golden Birthday. He is 14 years young today. Happy Birthday to you, James! Love you bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment