Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fanfare & Sophia Scrapbook Art

Hello, again!

I have been a busy girl today. Not only did I finish up my make-and-take card projects, but I made a door prize scrapbook page. I also completed a scrapbook make-and-take project.

I love Fanfare and Sophia papers; so glad that CTMH will be carrying them forward into the new book.

Here is the "Sophia" Door Prize for Diana's party.

 And here is the "Fanfare" scrapbook make-and-take project. I have enough for 5 guests to complete this project. :)

Supplies:

Sophia L2 Paper
You & Me Stamp Set
Token Alphabet Stamp Set
Pear, Hollyhock & Goldrush Inks
Scallop Border Punch
White Embroidery Floss
Paper Piercing Kit
Pearl Opaques
Reflections How-To-Program

Fanfare L2 Paper
Posterboard Alphabet Stamp Set
Cranberry Ribbon
White Embroidery Floss
Blue Button Assortment
Scallop Border Punch
Paper Piercing Kit
Reflections How-To-Program

I would love to hear what you think. I love to sew, and was happy to finally get the chance to do a little more sewing on these 2 projects. Of course, if someone doesn't want to sew on their project, they will not be required to do so. This layout looks just as nice without the sewing.

Have a happy night!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment