Monday, July 4, 2011

From Buttons To Bows Blog Challenge

Happy 4th of July! The sun is shining here and we have beautiful breeze blowing through our windows. Gotta love summertime in Northern Michigan! I can hear the tractor going around the field, baling hay...another summertime/4th of July tradition in our family. I thought I would share one of my favorite 4th of July scrapbook pages with you. I used Stardust L2 (retired) paper, Picture Perfect and In The Month Of July stamp sets. I found the cute bear and stars on eBay a few years back.


Today, I have been busy working on some Christmas cards for an upcoming swap that I signed up for. I will share pictures with you later this week.

For now, I am going to upload a few layouts where I used bows. A fellow Close To My Heart Consultant has a weekly stamping challenge, and I thought it would be fun to share some of my oldies but goodies with you today.
Twitterpated Layout
Mistletoe Layout
Wings Layout
 Sophia Layout

Thank you again, Diana, for creating another fun stamping challenge!

Have a wonderful evening, and safe travels to everyone!

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all your layouts!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful layouts! Growing up on a farm I can totally relate with the summertime "traditions"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete