Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lucky Workshop

Here are the details on my next scrapbook workshop, LUCKY. I'm so excited to learn how to emboss, and will be teaching you how to emboss, as well.
 
 
My place
Sunday, July 31st
12:30 pm to 6:00 pm

We will be creating 8 PAGES using the LUCKY Paper.
Payment and sign-up for workshop, is due by Monday, July 18th. Call me at 231-537-2900, or e-mail me at casandrab1976@yahoo.com for further details.
I am offering 3 different options for purchasing this kit.

Basic: Lucky Level 2 Paper Packet $12.95
Designer Wood Buttons $5.95
Natural Hemp $2.25 = $21.15 (Plus Shipping & Tax)

Better:Basic Kit (above items) +
Z1359 Lucky Level 2 Journaling Spots $3.95
Z1338 Sunset Mini-Medley Accents $4.95 = $30.05 (+ S & T)

Best: (If time allows, we will create 12 pages with this option.)
Better Kit (above items) +
Z1356 Lucky Level 2 Assortment $4.95
X7137C Lucky Stickease $4.95 = $39.95 (+ S & T)

I will provide snacks, alphabet stamps, inks, stamp cleaner, glue dots, and I do have two pairs of trimmer scissors that would have to be shared.

Items to bring:

Beverage(s)
12x12 Paper Trimmer with sharp blade
Tape Runner Adhesive (I do have Tombows for sale)

Optional:
Micro-Tip Scissors
Paper Piercing Kit
Versa Mat

I also wanted to mention that if you want just basic pages, purchasing just the L2 paper kit for $12.95 plus shipping and tax, is another option. You could always embellish them later. :)

Another option to you would be bringing embroidery floss, instead of buying the natural hemp (neutral colors work best). Or even buying just the sunset mini-medley's instead of buying the extra wooden buttons. Lots of possibilities. Make it uniquely you! :)


Photo's coming soon, so please stay tuned....

One more quick note to pass along, the votes are in and we have decided that Miracle will be August's scrapbook workshop. Once I have settled on a date for that workshop, I will post it.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment