Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The New Idea Book

Hello, friends!

Well, I have been patiently waiting for my new idea books to arrive. My tracking number indicates that I should receive them on Thursday. If you find that you can't wait to see this new book, please contact me so I can make arrangements to get it to you.

In the meantime, I can give you a little more information as to some of the changes in the new book.

For starters, Close To My Heart's B&T Duo's (patterned paper) will be changing to cardstock weight, like the paper in the You & Me kit. Although it is a little heavier than the "old" patterned paper, it seems to be a little lighter than the actual cardstock we carry, which remains the same. Also, you will find that the patterns are completely different on each side of the new B&T's...no more monochromatic side.

We have a cute selection of Fall, School, Halloween, Christmas and Winter paper, as well as a couple of fun feminine paper packs (one features a zebra print).

The artwork is amazing in this new idea book. Close To My Heart really outdid themselves. I can't wait to get my new paper packs to play with! There are so many fun projects that were made using the new Cricut cartridge that is exclusive to CTMH. I really, really, really want a Cricut now.

Before I forget to mention this, I will be placing one last order this month on July 31st. This is the last day that I will be able to order discontinuing products from the current idea book. If you want to purchase Wings, Bliss, Miracle, Sweetheart, Hooligans, Olivia, Mistletoe or Magnifique papers, you will need to do so by July 31st. Current stamp sets will still be available for purchase from the current book, but any accessories not shown in the new book will no longer be available for purchase. So, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm happy to assist you.

Have a wonderful day!

Casandra

1 comment: