Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall into Fun with Olivia

Good evening! I know it's been a while since I've last posted. With all the excitement (and fatigue) after learning about this unexpected pregnancy, I have had no time to create anything new.

We spent Thursday night through Sunday afternoon camping at Aloha State Park. This was our first visit to this campground, and it was a wonderful camping experience. If you are near Northern Michigan, I recommend it. We had a spectacular campsite that gave us a shouting distance view of the lake and the playground.

As a side note, I wanted to mention that one of my great friends, Diana, dropped off our first official baby gift...a bouncy seat. This was such a sweet and thoughtful thing to do, and much needed because we had given away most of our old baby things. Thank you to Diana, Tina and Brianna. It means more to us than you could possibly know. We so appreciate it.

Until my next new artwork posts on Wednesday evening, here are a few layouts that I created this past winter using the retired Olivia paper pack.



Hopefully, I can find some time, this week, to get some more artwork created. Have a wonderful night!
Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment