Sunday, March 18, 2012

Elemental Goody Bags

On Saturday, I held my first big all-day crop. People in attendance each received the following goody bag as my thank you for participating.

Thank you, Kelly, for helping me put these adorable bags together. I found inspiration for this project on Page 30 of the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book. The bag was cut at 6" on the Cricut.

Products Used:
Elemental L2 Paper Pack
Misc. Button
White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired)
Zoology Stamp Set
Cricut AP Cartridge
Olive, Creme Brulee, Pacifica, Chocolate & Desert Sand Inks

Each participant received a skein of chocolate embroidery floss, a spool of coordinating ribbon, an adhesive spring and some chocolate, plus the fun goody bag itself.

I would like to thank everyone that was a part of this crop. It was so much fun! Can't wait to do it again.

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing goodie bag!? Above and beyond. I bet it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Zoology is such an adorable set and your goodie bags are awesome!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra -

    I'd love to follow your blog via e-mail. Would you consider putting a widget to let followers sign up for e-mail delivery?

    Paige

    ReplyDelete