Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lucy Easter Layout #1

Good morning! I am so excited to share my first Lucy layout with you. I am really into pennants right now, so when I came across a layout on Pinterest that uses fun pennants, I just had to see how Lucy would look with it. I can tell you that at least 2 hours went into figuring out dimensions before I made a single cut. My notes are quite scattered at the moment. LOL

 I found inspiration for this layout here.
Close-Up of Left Page Peeps

Close-Up of Right Page Peeps

Close-Up of Flowers on Right Page
Products Used:
Lucy L2 Paper Pack
Colonial White Cardstock (2 Sheets)
Smoothie Cardstock (1 Sheet)
My Peeps Stamp Set
Springtime Stamp Set (Retired)
You & Me Stamp Set (Retired)
Chocolate, Smoothie & Garden Green Inks
Bitty Buds Assortment
Pink & Red Brads Assortment (Smoothie)
Sunflower Button (Retired)
Neutral Embroidery Floss 
Mocha Opaques
Paradise Paper Flowers 
Smoothie RicRac (American Crafts) Ribbon
2" Scallop Punch
Cricut AP Cartridge
Watercolor Pencils

Stay tuned tomorrow to see Lucy Layout #2.

Casandra

1 comment: