Friday, March 23, 2012

For the Love of Lucy

Today, I worked on my Lucy layouts...and when I say today, I mean all day. I am grateful to my little girl for being so patient with me as I balanced household chores and mama duties along with my crafty fun. Based on my daughter's response to these layouts, they are "very pretty". 

As was the case with Cruisin', some of the busy patterns made me nervous with this kit. Ironically, when I started fanning the papers out to decide what color scheme I wanted to use, the busier sides of certain papers actually worked better. I also hadn't realized how similar our Cotton Candy and Blush colors were.

I added in some Colonial White, Petal, Smoothie and Creme Brulee cardstock to create my layouts. 

Tonight, I only have enough time to share a few sneak peeks with you. I promise to share more detailed views with you in the coming days. 


I know I've said it before, but I will say it again...I love Pinterest! If you aren't pinning, what are you waiting for?! It's awesome.

Have a good night. 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment