Friday, July 13, 2012

Convention News 2012 & Sign-Up Information

I don't have any pictures to share with you beyond the new consultant kit, at the moment, but I will be updating my blog next week with a list of retiring items once I receive my new idea book in hand. Plus, I will be participating in a new product blog hop again to help show you some different ways to create with our new items.


My fabulous up-line (and friend) is currently at convention in Dallas, and has been calling me daily with news on changes. Thank you, Dawn.


I will give you a brief overview on some of the changes. First, and most important, is that we are changing our color palette a bit. We have 24 colors retiring (if I did my math correctly) and 6 new colors being introduced. We will have our very own line of alcohol markers, new home decor items, over 60 new stamp sets of which 40% are now compatible with our Cricut cartridges. Yes, did you hear that? We have a brand new Cricut cartridge being introduced with over 700+ images. It's called Artiste. Our new catalog will have an updated look with 13 new Workshop On The Go kits available (2 card workshops!, 3 home decor workshops, and 8 scrapbook workshops). We are also introducing a new How-To that appears to be magazine in style at a much more affordable price of just $7.95. I'm really excited about that! And for those of you that have been patiently waiting for a new stamp scrubber...we have a new one! Plus, we now have a new paper trimmer, over 53 new embellishments, and all cardstock colors will again be available in 24-packs. I said "brief", so I will end it there and give you some glimpses of our upcoming campaign set to begin in August, though if you can't wait that long, you could certainly sign up today. :)

There are two new Consultant Kits available today! The first one is the “Essentials Kit” and is only $49! It includes all of the items shown in the photo below and is worth over $130!
Essentials Kit includes: a Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Books (qty. 3), Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5), Customer Order Forms (qty. 5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471), Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115), Cello Bags (W1152), Petite Perks™ Nature's Delight Incentive Stamp Set (W2023), Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C), Workshops on the Go® Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit (G1045 ), My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322), Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111), Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173), My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set (D1522), My Acrylix®Perfect Fit—Frames Stamp Set (D1527), 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006), and a 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009). (Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)



The “Master Kit” includes all of the items above plus tons of extra goodies to help you get your business off to a great start! This kit is $99 and has approximately $280 worth of product.
The Master Kit includes: Includes a Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Books (qty. 10), You Are Welcome Here Recruiting Brochures (W1151) (qty. 25), The Rewards Come Now Hostess Brochures (W1150) (qty. 25), 5 Studio J® Layouts (redeem within 3 months), Studio J® Brochures (W111) (qty. 5), Hostess Order Forms (W122) (qty. 25), Customer Order Forms (W101) (qty. 25), Petite Perks™ Nature's Delight Incentive Stamp Set (W2023) (qty. 5), Cello Bags (W1152) (qty. 25), My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782), My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778), Bonding Memories® Glue (1512), Sponge (Z697), Liquid Glass (Z679), Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534), Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C), Workshops on the Go® Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit (G1045 ), My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322), Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111), Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Marker Set (Z2434), My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set (D1522), My Acrylix®Perfect Fit—Frames Stamp Set (D1527), 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006), 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009). (Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)


August 2012 Constant Campaign
When a new Consultant joins Close To My Heart in August they will receive an exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)! This offer has limited availability, and is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last). Yes, this is the same beautiful bag we gave to Consultants who attended Convention 2012 in Dallas. This awesome, coated-canvas tote can be slung over the shoulder, across the chest, or worn as a backpack.
Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2012 (9:00 am MDT) – August 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)
As I stated above, both kits are now available. If you are interested in signing up to become a CTMH Consultant, you can do so here. Or you may contact me if you have questions.

Thanks for stopping by today to read about all the exciting changes coming in our new Idea Book. I say this every time, but our art department constantly outdoes themselves with each new book, and Close To My Heart is fabulous for staying on trend. You won't be disappointed!

Casandra


No comments:

Post a Comment