Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Footloose Layout #4

Footloose has been one of my favorite kits from this book. I love the fun colors and patterns, and I can't think of any patterns in it that I didn't truly like. 

My last layout is actually complete with pictures and journaling. I just knew what I wanted to do with it the minute I saw the template in our brand new How-To-Program titled "Make It From Your Heart: Volume I".

The new templates are so cute! I can't wait for you to see them. If you are not able to attend my Footloose workshop on July 29th, but will be in the area in the next week, give me a call or e-mail me and we can set a time for you to stop by and see some of the new goodies, or pick up a new Idea Book.

This layout was rather timely, since it fits in with this week's challenge over at H2H! This week's challenge is "Water Fun"! Perfect, eh?

Recipe:
Paper: Footloose, Sweet Leaf CS, Bamboo CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH); Stamp: Footloose WOTG (CTMH); Inks: Chocolate, Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Lagoon, New England Ivy (CTMH); Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge, Sponge Daubers (CTMH); Other: Pearl Paint, Wooden Badges, Footloose Dimensional Elements, Make It From Your Heart: Volume I (CTMH)

I saw a technique that Annette Green did with her wooden badges. She mixed together some Lagoon Re-Inker with our pearl paint. Since I did not have any Lagoon Re-Inker, I first sponged on the Lagoon ink from my ink pad, and then after a few minutes of drying time, I sponged some pearl paint on to give it a shimmer. Please note: You will want to do this at the beginning of your project to allow it enough time to dry.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will come back soon for a tour of artwork created with new products.

Casandra 

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the wooden badges...I might have to try the same with some of my buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice...thanks for playing along @ H2H this week! Love the technique with the wooden badges. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole layout is terrific. Thanks for the tip on coloring the wood badges! Hope to see you at H2H again!

    ReplyDelete