Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Campers Layout

The other night, I decided to scrap a layout for Jack's album. Last month, we went camping for my birthday. 

I used to always just scrap in order by date. But nowadays, I find myself skipping all over the place. It helps to have a 3-ring album to restructure stuff every now and then. Once I have a set amount of layouts in order, I transfer them to the album they will stay in FOREVER. LOL
I have really enjoyed playing with my free paper and embellishments. The chipboard elements are adhesive-backed! Love it! Everything is Cosmo Cricket "S'More Love", except for Desert Sand and Colonial White Cardstock, which is Close To My Heart.

Happy Crafting!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the colors and whole overall design. It looks like you all had a lot of fun camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this paper the other night when I was on Cosmo Cricket's website. I love it. I would love to own the coordinating stamp set.

    ReplyDelete