Friday, September 7, 2012

My Darling Clementine

I fell in love with Clementine the minute I first saw it on my computer screen...even before I received the new book in my hands. The colors are soft and pretty. I was happy to see an old favorite (Sorbet) among the list of colors. This kit even features three of our new colors...Champagne, Saddle and Cashmere. I think this kit would even work for boy's pages, to be truthful. By switching the floral to the brown side, mini-floral to yellow, and sorbet to twilight, you could create some cute masculine pages. 


Okay, so I decided to create layouts different from the book with this kit. If you order the workshop kit, you will receive instructions on how to create the workshop layouts. If you love this kit as much as I do, you may want to add a second paper pack (like I did) to allow you to create even more layouts and/or cards.
Layout #1

Layout #2
Layout #3
Layout #4
I believe I had one full sheet, plus some scraps left over after creating the above pages. If you opt to create the last layout, you may need to purchase a coordinating piece of cardstock from me. I ended up diving in to a second paper pack I had in my stash to finish the brown shapes. 

My workshop is scheduled for Sunday, September 23rd, 1-5pm. R.S.V.P. today to reserve your spot.

Here is a list of items you will want to purchase to create these layouts:

Basic Kit (Plus Shipping & Tax):
X7156B Clementine L2 Pack $9.95
Z1794 Cottage Assortment $5.95
3 Cardstock Sheets $1.50

Better Kit (Plus Shipping & Tax):
X7156B Clementine L2 Pack $9.95
Z1794 Cottage Assortment $5.95
3 Cardstock Sheets $1.50
X7156C Clementine Complements $5.95
Z1753 Brown & Tan Sparkles $2.95

Best Kit (Plus Shipping & Tax):
G1046 Clementine WOTG Kit $29.95
1 Cardstock Sheet $0.50
X7156C Clementine Complements $5.95
Z1753 Brown & Tan Sparkles $2.95

Optional Add-On's:
Z1800 Colonial White Rosette Ribbon $7.95
Z1760 Burlap Ribbon $7.95
Z1371 Blue Buttons $5.95
Z1612 Pin Clips $4.95
Z1615 Red Ribbon Collection $5.95
Z1450 Cork Alphabet $5.95


I will need to place an order for supplies by next Wednesday, Sept. 12th. If you choose a different paper pack, please contact me so I can assist you in picking out the right assortments. Thanks so much!
Casandra

5 comments:

  1. Love all 4 LOs!! Awesome job, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, Cassandra! That does look like a really wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your version of the "Ray of sunshine" layout!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts!!! great job! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
  5. These beautiful layouts are the perfect canvas for your gorgeous kids! I admit to being taken in by the girliness of Clementine. I have 3 1/2 boys (because as you know, hubby counts as a little boy, too, sometimes ;). Anyway I should know better than to.take a paper pack at face value!

    ReplyDelete