Sunday, September 2, 2012

Miracle Easter Layout

Happy Sunday to you! I am so happy to have a day with my family, and perhaps a little crafting time, too! 
This is the next layout I created for a baby album. I love the pop of chocolate next to the blues and greens of this fun layout. 

Recipe:
Paper: Miracle, Colonial White CS, Chocolate CS (CTMH); Stamps: Splendid Day, Springtime, A Hop (CTMH); Inks: Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Buttercup (CTMH); Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Picket Fence Border Punch (MS); Other: Make It From Your Heart Volume I How-To Book (CTMH)

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with this layout! The tree is so cute with the Easter eggs under it! I like that the chocolate photo mats draw together the chocolate color from the bunny!

    ReplyDelete