Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MOJO329 Timberline Birthday Card

Good morning. I am sharing a sneak peek at the new Timberline paper that will be available beginning February 1st exclusively to Close To My Heart.

If you're anything like me, you find it a little difficult to create masculine cards. I went back and forth on this particular card a couple of times...should I add ribbon, or leave it as is. I decided that for this card, ribbon would just be too feminine. 
Recipe:
Paper: Timberline, White Daisy CS, Slate CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Perfect Fit - Birthday, Cricut Artiste Kudos (CTMH)
Inks: Slate, Lagoon (CTMH)
Tools: Circle Die Stax (MFT), Chicken Wire Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, 1 1/4" Circle Punch (CTMH)
Other: Lagoon Brads (retired) (CTMH)

Thank you, Mojo Monday, for another great sketch!

Casandra

1 comment: