Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Aspen Winter Layout

I am home today with a sick princess. After being up since 3am, she is finally resting. 

I thought I would post a layout I completed, last week, using the retired Aspen kit.
This layout was inspired by Scrap with Sue. I made some minor modifications to my layout. What I like most about Sue's layout is the photo placement and sizes. 

I have just a couple more layouts to share from my baby album before I send it to its final destination. If you just checking in for the first time here, please be sure to look back through the past 5 weeks or so blog posts. They are dedicated to a baby album I created as a gift for cousins.

Recipe:
Paper: Aspen (retired), Outdoor Denim CS, Colonial White CS, Flaxen Paper Fundamentals (Whimsy Collection) (CTMH)
Stamps: Snow Flurries, One of a Kind (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Glacier, Flaxen (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart)
Other: Aspen Stickease, Clear Sparkles, Aqua Dots (CTMH)

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope to get the rest of my posts done this week. 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment