Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Baby's First Easter Layout

Good morning. I am back today with an Easter layout I made for a baby album.
I used retired Balloon Ride paper and even chose the template that was used in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book with the workshop on the go. I made some modifications to mine. I was looking to add color, but I think this layout really won't pop until the photos are attached to it. It is way prettier in person. 

Recipe:
Paper: Balloon Ride (retired), Cashmere CS, Colonial White CS, Juniper CS, Crystal Blue CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Friendship Alphabet-Small (retired), A Hop (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Chocolate, Desert Sand, Buttercup (retired), Garden Green (retired) (CTMH)
Tools: 2" Scallop Circle Punch (retired), Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer, Stitch Guide Ruler (CTMH)
Other: Chocolate Embroidery Floss (retired), Cork Alphabet (retired), Balloon Ride PML Card (CTMH)

Just one more layout to share with you and I saved the best for last, so stay tuned for tomorrow's birthday layout. It was all "monkey business". :)

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment