Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cutie Pie Birthday Card

Good afternoon. I just got back from church, and as I was walking out, the sun began shining so beautifully. Rejoice and be glad for this is the day that the Lord has made.

I have been crafting a lot lately. Sometimes, it all comes together and I am happy with the end result. This card is one such occasion.

Recipe: 
Paper: Hopscotch, Glacier CS, Smoothie CS, Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Cutie Pie (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Smoothie, Glacier (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Journal Pen, Quatrefoil Embossing Folder, Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Shinhan Alcohol Markers (CTMH)
Other: Black Brads (Hobby Lobby)

This card was inspired by artwork featured in the Seasonal Expressions 2 book, which will be live to customers on April 1st. I never have enough birthday cards on hand, so it was easy to go in that direction.

Have a blessed day.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment