Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hopscotch Best Day Ever Layout

I was inspired by a layout featured in the Seasonal Expression Book to create my next layout.
Recipe:
Paper: Hopscotch, Flaxen CS, Glacier CS, Colonial White CS, Smoothie CS (CTMH)
Stamps: A Bunch of Thanks, Hopscotch WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Smoothie, Glacier, Indian Corn Blue (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Petite Hole Punch (Other)
Other: Hopscotch Complements, Flaxen Twine, Stuck On You Glitter Puffies, Junebug Puffies, Foam Tape (CTMH)

I highlighted pictures from our trip to the fair last summer. Jackson gives this layout a thumbs up. High praise from the child that says whatever he thinks...no filter whatsoever. LOL

I am entering this into this week's Use Your Stuff Challenge #175: Twine. I had to get creative and punch holes in the tags to add twine. I also added a bow to the left page.

Have a wonderful day.

Casandra

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are making me want for summer! Very cute layout and I love your little tags. Thanks so much for playing along with our twine challenge at Use Your Stuff!

    Lori - UYSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layout. Thank you for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge. Martha Lucia DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY BOOK, love your style
    Thanks for playing with Use your stuff challenge blogFanny (UYS DT)

    ReplyDelete