Friday, August 14, 2015

BEST Day Ever Camper Card

I made a couple different varieties with my leftover pre-cut card kits. Here is version #2.
Recipe:
Paper: Sophia (retired), Hollyhock CS, Sweet Leaf CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Camper Crazy, Finding The Words (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Hollyhock (CTMH)
Tools: ShinHan Alcohol Markers, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Craft Heater, Cricut Art Philosophy (CTMH)

I remember when we used to own a camper like this. And I remember going camping in the boonies with my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. It's silly, but one of my favorite memories, is setting our watermelons and milk in crates and placing them in the creek beds to keep them cold. On a hot summer's day, we would go further up the creek, and wade through it to cool off. We'd make little boats and then race them down the creek, too. Simple pleasures sometimes make the best memories....

What are some of your favorite (camping) childhood memories? 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment