Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy Anniversary Card

Today, we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. It has been a decade full of love. There have been a few lows, with pregnancy losses, but throughout that entire time, we have always had our love and respect for one another. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband, and a great dad to our children. God blessed me with this wonderful partner to share my life with. 

P.S. I made Jeremiah a card this year, instead of running to the Hallmark store (gasp!). He can't pick on me this year. Teehee.

Recipe:
Paper: Jackson, Cocoa CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Finding the Words (CTMH)
Inks: Cocoa, Barn Red (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Foam Tape, Glacier Twine, Oceanside Sequins (retired) (CTMH)

Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary my sweet friend! I hope you and your husband have a wonderful day celebrating your special and enduring bond!

    ReplyDelete