Sunday, January 8, 2017

Animal Greetings Card

Good morning. I am back with another card created with the Some Kinda Wonderful kit. Can you see a "pattern" here? Too soon? Sorry....


Who can resist a cute little pig? I made this card to send to relatives that show 4H animals, mainly pigs. 

I have been getting my scrap on, these past 2 weeks. It's been A-maz-ing. I organized pages that were missing photos, added photos to layouts, made a baby shower album, a ton of cards to rebuild my depleted stash, and put layouts in albums by date. However, the whole sleep thing has been getting a dent put in it. And this next week, I need to get serious about getting taxes done. But I will enjoy my crafty bliss as much as possible until then.

Have a terrific week!

Casandra


1 comment:

  1. This card is so stinkin' cute! I love that little piggy!

    ReplyDelete