Friday, January 13, 2017

LTSCB#93 Birthday Card

The following card was created with some scraps I had left over and sitting out on my desk. For those of you with a trained eye, you will notice a combination of papers that can be found in the current Seasonal Expressions from Close To My Heart.

Recipe:
Paper: Hello Lovely, Dreamin' Big, Sugar Rush, Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, White Daisy CS, Colonial White CS, Chocolate CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Artfully Sent (CTMH)
Ink: Black (Memento)
Tools: Cricut Explore Air, Liquid Glass, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Grey Enamel Gems, 3d Foam Tape (CTMH)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


I used liquid glass on the cherry to give it some shine. The ice cream sundae image was created in Design Space. Yum!

Happy crafting!

Casandra

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cassandra!

    This is a super cute card- it's making me want an ice cream sundae! I really like the liquid glass on the cherry!
    Thanks for joining us at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog this week!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that you used scraps. I like nothing better than a talented person who can take scraps and make something as lovely as you did. I'm a huge CTMH fan and I like the color combos too. Thanks for identifying the cricut cut and for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colours on this clean and crisp card. Great way to use up scraps! Terrific layout too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, great birthday card! Thank you for playing with us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great BDAY card Casandra, Thanks for joining us at the use something new Challenge at FCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks very yummy! Love the fun, bright colours! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Irena

    ReplyDelete