Sunday, January 1, 2017

MFTWSC313 Owl Card

Happy New Year! 2016 was good to us. My resolution, this year, is to find balance in work, family and life. 

I made it a personal challenge to use up every scrap of paper from the new "Some Kinda Wonderful" kit. Here is a card that I made 3 of:



I cut the owl in Cricut Design Space. If you've followed my blog, you may recognize those owls. Back in November, I made a bunch of owls in various sizes and used them as decorations for my sister-in-law's baby shower. I had one sitting on my desk and was inspired to create some cards with it, this time around.

I would like to enter this card into the current MFTWSC313 Challenge. Thank you, MFT, for a great sketch!

Here's wishing you all the very best that 2017 has to offer.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I always love to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete