Thursday, August 17, 2017

Birthday Card with Jack

Last week, I spent some time cleaning my craft space so I could make some new cards. While cleaning, I spotted some pre-cut kits I had created for past card workshops. The designs were a bit old-fashioned, and in bad need of an update. As I sat there looking at the papers and embossed pieces, inspiration struck. I could use my new stamp set "Jack". (I actually threw away some cut pieces....*Gasp*)



Recipe:
All supplies by CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Lucky, Sunset CS, Outdoor Denim CS, Colonial White CS (all retired)
Stamps: Jack Scrapbooking, Just To Say
Ink: Memento Black, Fern
Tools: Paper-Piercer, ShinHan Alcohol Markers, Argyle and Swiss Dots Embossing Folders (Cuttlebug)
Other: Thin 3d Foam Tape, Chocolate & Copper Brads (retired)

I kept a few of these cards because I never have enough masculine cards, but donated the rest (8 of them) to a benefit party being held for a friend's family. Hopefully, someone will give a good bid on them to help a great cause.

I am entering this into the Anything Goes Challenge at Seize the Birthday Blog. A quick note to share with you before I go; if you like this stamp set, it will only be available through the end of the month, or while supplies last. You can find it here, along with complementing products from the same line.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. What great masculine cards, Casandra! I love "Jack", he's awesome, especially in his knit cap! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these masculine cards! They are so fun and that stamp...I should have given it a second look!

    ReplyDelete