Monday, August 21, 2017

H2H Wedding Card

I'm back again today with another card I created on Friday. Our friend, Brianna, is getting married next month. She used to attend my card workshops when I first started out, so I knew that I had to make a special card just for her and her fiancĂ©

I kept coming back to the fun, new sketch at Heart 2 Heart Challenges. The paper was the easy pick. Neutrals are really trendy right now, and our Basic Fundamental collection fits that trend beautifully.

Recipe:
All products are CTMH.
Paper: Basic Fundamentals, White Daisy CS
Stamp: Just to Say
Ink: Expresso
Tool: Paper-Piercer
Other: Designer Sparkle Brad, Bitty Sparkles

I love that new Expresso color. My second favorite (new) color right now is Charcoal. They are gorgeous and elegant, and a great alternative to black. 

Thank you, H2H, for providing me with the perfect sketch. 

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. The Paper Fundamentals paper used is so fitting for a Wedding or Anniversary Card...really pretty...CAS. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the new paper, beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, simple card. Thanks for taking the H2H Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new Basics as well and wish that floral print would come in bulk! I really like how you stamped your sentiment on the diagonal portion. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete