Monday, August 28, 2017

H2H Anything Goes Challenge

Yesterday, I celebrated 12 years of marriage with my husband. Since we dated for 10 years prior, it can sometimes feel weird to say it's our (12) year anniversary. We have been blessed.

I think with Fall being just around the corner, I have begun to redecorate my home. I have added minimal decorations to the front porch, plus I have added small touches to my bathrooms and the living room. I even bought this cute wooden sign for my laundry room. I am embracing the Farmhouse style. Right now, it's not a good time to repaint (busy schedule), but I have hopes of doing so this winter when things are slow. I'm really excited about these changes. My home has been a blank canvas for years. :)

Today, I am sharing a card I created last week with our new Paper Fundamentals. 

Recipe:
All supplies are CTMH.
Paper: Basic Fundamentals, Adventure Fundamentals
Stamp: A Million Thanks
Ink: Pacifica
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors
Other: Heavenly Blue Ribbon (retired), Sugar Rush Sparkles (retired)

I love blue and grey together. Gorgeous. H2H has a new challenge going this week called "Anything Goes". I am entering this card. You can never have enough Thank You cards on hand.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day.

Casandra

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And I love the blue and gray together...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of CTMH products and great layout...CAS and pretty. Thank you for sharing with us here at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving the new grays! So pretty combined with the blue on your card. Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart and sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right that you can never have enough thank you cards on hand! The new basic fundamentals go so well with any colour and they are perfect with the blue here. Thanks for sharing with Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean , Classy, and gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thank you card! I would never have thought to combine the blue and gray, but it sure works! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love it. It is very clean and simple which is my favourite style! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, like the simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing along with the H2H Challenge.

    ReplyDelete