Thursday, March 22, 2018

CTD485 Birthday Card

Spring break has officially begun in our household. The kids had a half-day of school today. I'm excited to sleep in for the next week! Wahoo. (Well, maybe.) With that in mind, I decided this afternoon that I would play in my craft room for a bit. 

Trying to rebuild my stash. Here's the first card I came up with. 


The sunlight washed out my photo, just a bit. I used bashful pink, White Daisy and Black for my colors. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1) Color Throwdown #CTD485 Challenge
2) Sketch 'N Scrap Challenge #118

Thanks for stopping by today.

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Casandra! Love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - love the scallops! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the black white and one more color. Very elegant. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete