Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #361 Card

Good morning.

I wanted to share another card I created using the Chelsea Gardens collection.


The Die Cuttin Divas Challenge blog has a great challenge up this week featuring "Flowers". Perfect for this card. Love our stamp and thin cuts combo's! Makes creating cards fun and fast. I actually cut a bunch of die shapes out, and then stamped them and put them in my craft tray on the desk. Then, I grabbed out papers and sketches and made a bunch of card designs in a quick amount of time.

You have a week to play along, if you like. Happy creating!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us in the Die Cuttin' Diva's flower challenge. ~Beth, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love those flowers - poppies??

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete