Friday, July 8, 2011

Fanfare Spoiler Swap

Hellooooooooooooo, Friday!

It has been a very busy day in the Bennett household. Friday's are my day off from work, and I try to make the most of them. I was able to get caught up on a lot of my household chores, which I forced myself to do first. LOL

Then, it was time to get busy finishing up my last Fanfare layout needed for a "Pick A Month" layout swap I signed up for. I originally signed up for just Fanfare, but there must have been some trouble filling up some of the extra spots, so the swap host asked us if we could switch our original plans from making 13, to get 12 back. The new plan was to create 7 layouts per the 2 suggested months picked by the swap host. So I ended up getting Bliss for my second set of layouts, and will be using an Easter theme, since that month is April.

As you will see from the pictures below, Fanfare was set up with July in mind. Hope you like my adaptations of Fanfare. :)




I'm especially proud of the first layout, which incidentally, is the last layout I created from this pack. I spent somewhere around 3 hours on this layout, but it is such a happy layout, that it was totally worth it to me.

Now, I had better get crackin' on my April Bliss layouts. They need to be in the swap host's hands by the 20th. Eek. :)

Casandra

1 comment: