Monday, July 11, 2011

I Love Card Workshops!

Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday!

This morning, I woke up to my baby girl cuddled up next to me. When I opened my eyes, her face was pressed so close, that I could only see her pretty green eyes, and little beauty mole. She greeted me with a sleepy smile and a "Good morning, Mommy" hello. Awe....

Yesterday, I held my 2nd card workshop, and we had such a blast. I thank all 7 of my participants for making it such fun, and for dealing with the humid weather so graciously. I am so blessed to have such amazing ladies for my friends.

My next card workshop is being planned for mid-August. We will create 6 birthday cards, and 6 thank you cards. I have some fun idea's planned for this workshop, so please make plans to sign up by early August so I can prepare accordingly in advance.

I will be featuring Miracle and Lucky papers, among others for this workshop. Suggestions are welcome, and encouraged.

Thank you to everyone who helped make yesterday's workshop a success. Have a wonderful day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment