Friday, February 3, 2012

CTMH Announcement of Retiring Items

Good morning, beautiful Friday!

Last night, I received my weekly update from Close To My Heart. That is just one of many perks of being a CTMH consultant. The following information was part of this e-mail update:

With the release of a new Idea Book, we also strive to apprise you of key product lines that are being featured in the Idea Book for the last time. While we do not provide early notification on all products, we provide you this selected information so that you can better anticipate changes to core product lines and communicate with your customers. We recognize that such early notification may accelerate demand for popular items; be aware that should this occur, items may sell out and will not be reinventoried. 

The Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book is the last idea book the following products will be featured:
 

  • How-To Books
  • Distressing Kit (full kit only)
  • Exclusive Inks® Markers
  • Cardstock Shade Packs
  • 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock Packs

If you have been putting off buying and/or adding How-To Books to your collection, I want to express the urgency that now is the time to buy these. Don't wait; they may not be available later on.

My personal favorites are Magic, Wishes and Reflections. I also really like Originals. I use these books all the time when creating my workshops.

Our markers are also being discontinued, so if you are just a few short of completing your collection, you may want to consider moving them up to the top of your wish list.

As always, if I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment