Sunday, February 5, 2012

Roxie Workshop Pages

Good evening! Today was my Roxie scrapbook workshop. With tax season in full swing, I was a bit behind on posting my pages. In fact, I have a secret to share with you. Shh.... I didn't get these pages created until yesterday.

I plan to use Valentine's Day party pictures on 2 of the layouts. The third one, titled "Daddy's Little Girl" will have special pictures of our baby girl with her daddy from age Newborn to 3 years. This was the perfect layout for them.

Here are my Roxie layouts:


The best part about these three layouts is that you can use 4x6 photo's for all of them. By cropping one to 3x3, you can fill the last photo slot, or even choose to use that as your journaling spot. This is the first time that I've used the "On With The Show" template from Magic and I love it!

I used printer paper cut to 4x6 size(s) so that my workshop attendee's would know what photo sizes to use later on and also where to place them. Makes it much easier if you are like me and sometimes don't get your photo's added until months later. :)

Thank you to my friends for coming over today to scrapbook with me. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Have a great night, everyone!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. These look so beautiful! I bet you had so much fun with this workshop! Great pages that can be Valentine, Anniversary, Girlie... just depends on what pictures a person adds, what take on it they choose.

    ReplyDelete