Thursday, February 23, 2012

Easter Card #2

Good afternoon! I am really excited to share the next Easter card with you.


This card was inspired by Close To My Heart's current Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, Page 72.

What a surprise this card will be to someone (think Jack in the Box)! LOL

Products Used:
Sophia L2 Paper (Retired)
Sweet Leaf, Blush, Smoothie and White Daisy Cardstock
My Peeps Stamp Set
TLC Stamp Set (Retired)
Smoothie and Pear Inks
Chocolate Marker
Just Blooms Paradise Assortment
Antique Copper Brad
Adhesive Spring
Scallop Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

I think my husband thought I needed to be committed while I was creating this. I kept giggling as I pictured someone jumping as they opened this card up. Hehe. I'm so bad.

Stay tuned....

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card!!! (I also love the new floral frog you are using for your photos!)

    ReplyDelete