Sunday, August 4, 2013

Artbooking in August #1

Are you ready to get creative? Let 40 talented CTMH consultants inspire you with their creativity this month. Each Monday in August, these ladies will be posting artwork to their blogs and you can follow their blogs or set your alarm to make sure you do not miss a post!

If you arrived here from Michelle's blog, you're on the right path.

I created a scrapbook layout featuring the overlay items from Page 80 of the Artbooking cartridge. I set my Real Dial Size button and cut at 9" for the left page, and then cut the overlay item for the right page at (shift) 4 1/2", again using the Real Dial Size button. The stamped images were created using the stamp sets that come in the Artbooking bundle.
Recipe:
Paper: Back Country (retired) Sarita, Huntington, Colonial White CS, Outdoor Denim CS
Stamps: Artbooking
Inks: Outdoor Denim, Barn Red
Tools: Cricut Artbooking, Glue Pen
Other: Back Country stickease (retired), In Color - Adventure Dimensional Elements (retired)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Now, hop on over to Gina's blog to see what beautiful project she has in store for you.

Casandra

15 comments:

  1. ohh - I love how you combined retire and current paper to make the layout work! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO!! I'm dying to try that overlay. Great job:) Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics go perfect with this layout theme! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout! I love how the overlays add just enough pop to dress it up. Back country was before my time, but it is a great paper pack and I've used it in Studio J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you combined the retired papers with the current paper packs! A perfect blend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camping photos are on my to do list, so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool layout !! Love the background !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout makes me want to go camping! I really like how you sized down the overlay as it really enhances the layout without overwhelming your photos. I'm definitely doing that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very adventurous looking layout--love the paper colors you chose--makes it feel "rustic" and masculine to me. I really like ite!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a camping kind of girl but Back Country was one of my favorites...brings back memories of all the boy layouts I made with it. LOVE the overlay you chose! Great layout, Casandra!!!

    ReplyDelete