Sunday, August 18, 2013

Artbooking in August #3

Welcome to Week #3 of Artbooking in August! Are you ready to get creative? Let 35 Close To My Heart Consultants inspire you! This is a circular blog hop, so if you get lost along the way, please visit Adeline Brill's blog here, and you're sure to get back on track!

If you arrived here from Michelle's blog, you're on the right path.

So far, I've shared a layout and a card with you. Today, I would like to share a pillow box and a card that I made using cuts from the new Artbooking cartridge.



For the pillow box, I cut the overlay image (Page 40) at 1 1/2" twice. For the sentiment shape, I again set it to Real Dial Size and cut at 2" in Lagoon, and 2 1/4" in Black. 

Now, for the card, I used the same icon image, set to real dial size and cut at 1 3/4". 

Recipe:
Paper: Laughing Lola, Black CS, White Daisy CS, Lagoon CS
Stamp: A Chocolate Affair
Inks: Black, White Daisy, Chocolate, Smokey Plum
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Heat Gun, Craft Tray, Glue Pen, Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Other: Sparkle Flourish, Clear Sparkles, Clear Embossing Powder

I am entering my card into the Deconstructed Sketch #114 Challenge.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Now, hop on over to Gina's blog to see what beautiful project she has in store for you.

Casandra

9 comments:

  1. Yummy - I am drooling over the chocolate that is hiding behind your artwork! I do not suppose you can send me some in FLA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I need to get this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the overlay as a band for your pillow box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun projects! Love the embossed background and chocolate treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are beautiful but the pillow box is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Card and how you used the SOTM with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just making it to your blog now-- busy week at work:(
    Love the card and chocolates pillow box! I made something similar a while back. Don't you wish someone would give us these cute gifts! I just love this stamp set-- and love chocolate:) Maureen

    ReplyDelete