Saturday, September 6, 2014

30 Years of Happy NSM Blog Hop


Welcome to our 30 Years of Happy Blog Hop!  I always look forward to the month of September. Not only is it National Stamping Month, but it is also the month that my kids go back to school. 

When you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September, you qualify to receive the exclusive C-size stamp set #30yearsofhappy for FREE! This exclusive stamp set features 30 adorable mini images and sentiments. 

You should have arrived from Peachy Lamb's blogIf you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants at Melinda Everitt's blog.

For this blog hop, we have forty Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using #30yearsofhappy stamp set and other great Close To My Heart products on their blogs. A blog hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!


While these mini stamps are certainly small, I think they add the right size embellishment when coordinated with other like-size pieces. I was recently looking back through some of my albums and realized that somewhere along the way, I sort of stopped really telling the story behind the pictures. So today's layout is all about journaling...both my take on the event, as well as my son's. Scrapbooking is a journey, and it's important to me to preserve memories for my family. What are some of the reasons you scrapbook?

Recipe: 
Paper: Chalk It Up, Chalk It Up PML Cards, White Daisy CS, Black CS, Lagoon CS (CTMH)
Stamps: What A Day (convention exclusive), #30yearsofhappy, Friendship Alphabet - Large & Small (retired)  (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Glacier, Flaxen, Sorbet, Lagoon (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Black Embroidery Floss (retired), Chalk It Up Assortment, White Enamel Stars (CTMH)

Now "Hop" on over to Nikka Geers' blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting tips and fun ideas!   Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount! Thank you for stopping by today.

Designs by Close To My Heart

11 comments:

  1. Awesome LO!! I have to get some of this PML cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They are small, but useful! :) Love them on your layout--and the PML is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout. I love how you used the Picture My Life cards on a traditional layout rather than just pocket style pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Wonderful journaling too! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Love the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little images pack a big punch on layouts! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing layout, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout! This stamp set added some great touches to just finish your project off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout and the mini embellishments!

    ReplyDelete