Monday, September 1, 2014

Chalk It Up Back To School Layout

Last month, I finally found time to play with my Chalk It Up workshop kit. 
I only made a few small variations to it because it worked perfectly for my photos. I added some journal pen lines to the title for more definition, and stamped it in different colored inks. This title worked perfectly with my pictures and the story I was trying to tell. If I had any complaints, it would be the composition journal pieces, while cute, are so small, you can't really add much detail to them. Otherwise, they are an adorable detail in their own right. I even like the flaxen cardstock for bases. (Surprised myself with that one!)

Recipe:
Paper: Chalk It Up, Flaxen CS, White Daisy CS, Lagoon CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Chalk It Up WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Flaxen, Sorbet, Lagoon, Black (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Artbooking Cartridge, Journal Pen (CTMH)
Other: Chalk It Up Assortment, Black & White Stripe Twill Ribbon, Glue Dots (CTMH)

I love this layout so much. It's really much nicer in person than the photograph conveys.

I think we are pretty much ready for back to school here. Kids start on Wednesday. Have a great week!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment