Monday, May 25, 2015

H2H Tutti Frutti Layout

It's hard to believe our year has gone by this fast that we are, today, observing Memorial Day. I am so grateful to those that serve our country, both past and present. Freedom isn't "Free". 

Today, is my last day as guest designer for Heart 2 Heart Challenges. Thank you, H2H, for the honor. I've enjoyed my time with you. This week's challenge is "Tutti Frutti", and I think it's perfectly paired with Close To My Heart's exclusive Taste of Summer paper pack.

One of my fellow Close To My Heart Consultant's, Karen Pedersen, generously designed and shared her cutting guide/artwork from this paper pack. I made a few minor modifications.


Recipe:
Paper: Taste of Summer, Whisper CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Taste of Summer, Marquee Uppercase Alphabet, Handwritten Print Alphabet (CTMH)
Ink: Sunset (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Journal Pen, Scallop Border Punch (CTMH)
Other: Slate Stripe Ribbon, Silver Sequins, Glue Dots (CTMH)

I am so pleased with how this layout turned out. Thank you, Ms. Pedersen.

Have a wonderful week, my crafty friends. 

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. Great layout, Casandra! I like your pairing with Whisper and Slate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout, makes me want to get out my alpha stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, luv this layout!

    stop by my blog and enter my second giveaway for the month to celebrate my birthday!
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/second-week-my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete