Sunday, May 17, 2015

Jackson Rainy Day Blues Layout

Good morning. I am enjoying the sunshine today.

I forgot to add the last layout that I created with my Jackson kit. Oops. Life has been busy.


Recipe:
Paper: Jackson, Glacier CS, Juniper CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Trinity Alphabet (retired) (CTMH)
Ink: Barn Red (CTMH)
Tools: Paper Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Hexagon Punch (Fiskars)
Other: Jackson Assortment, Jackson Complements, Brave Embellishments, Boardwalk Washi Tape (CTMH)

Did you notice the title? I used the ink swiping technique on it. Simply ink up your stamp, then smear (or swipe it) down the ink pad. The beauty of our clear stamps means you can see the ink coverage you have before you stamp it on paper. Awesome, right? I see mud but my Jackson thought it looked like wood. 

These pictures were taken about five years ago. Can't believe how much my babies have grown since then. For the next couple of weeks, I have a seven and eight year old. Time flies....

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout and you can never go wrong with the swiping technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the continuation of the hexagons - brings the layout all together. Jackson is such a great paper pack! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete