Thursday, May 21, 2015

UYSBH If You Stamp It Blog Hop

Welcome to the Use Your Stash Blog Hop. This month's theme is "If you stamp it, they will love it". If you have come here from Marie Flayer's blog, you are on the right track.

I often get excited about a new stamp set, and quickly order it. But then, when it arrives usually about a week later, suddenly my perfectionism takes over and I put off using it. Am I the only one? Surely not....

My daughter just turned seven, and we threw a tea party birthday for her special day. I made 25 birthday invitations, my first party banner and even used the birthday treat bags we have in the while supplies last section. Alas, I never got pictures of the packages before the girls devoured them. LOL



Recipe:
Paper: Ivy Lane (retired), Ivy Lane Purple CS, Hollyhock CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Tea Time (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Pixie, Smokey Plum, Desert Sand (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Glue Pen (CTMH), One-Hole Punch (Fiskars)
Other: Baby Pink Brads (retired), White Daisy Brads (retired), Thistle Ribbon (CTMH)

I scraplifted this idea from one of our previous Idea Books. This banner, with the help of Cricut Craft Room, came together a lot faster than you would think. I believe I had a total of 2 hours into it. Not too shabby. Thank you for stopping by today.

The next stop on this hop is Nicole Schuette's blog. Hope we have inspired you to use your stamps. Have a great day!

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love tea/coffee inspired stamp sets and still they sit unloved. Love the banner and sounds like a fun birthday party. I love how you used retired, shows our crafty friends we too can hold on to things!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see what you made with this cute stamp set! My favorite detail is your little tea cup pennant strand! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "tea" for a birthday party sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how "festive" your banner is and how each letter is decorated differently. Thanks for sharing this wonderful project.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete