Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Calypso Summer Layout

Last summer, Calypso paper and Flamingos ruled. In fact, it was the only kit I got to work with during the summer months. 


I scraplifted this layout from the Seasonal Expressions book that was out at the time. I had already used the original title on another layout, so I added the summer title instead. But, because I thought it blended in with the yellow stripes (my favorite paper from that kit!), I added some stitching below it to draw the eye to it. I then added stitching around the sun. Confession time. I did not like that Cotton Candy color until this paper pack. And then I loved it. Wouldn't you know it? They retired it when this kit retired. I can be so fickle about my colors. ;)

Happy crafting!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment