Monday, April 10, 2017

Dreamin' Big Hello Layout

Last month, we promoted a tea cup stamp set as our stamp of the month. I think it was a popular one.

Unfortunately, whenever we have stamps of the month, I rarely see layouts created with them. Which, for me, is a bummer because scrapbooking is still my first love. But, Close To My Heart has been doing a great job of making some brilliant designs to showcase these special promo stamps, and last month was no exception.



Please forgive them terrible photos of my creations. I stayed up until 1am putting finished layouts in protectors and forgot to take a picture of this one before I slipped it into its final resting place. 

The top layout was scraplifted from Close To My Heart, with a few minor changes such as the title.

The bottom layout was created to be a companion page to the first, since the occasions were on separate dates, but the overall theme was the same. I used a Reflections sketch for "Page 2". And of course, I couldn't resist adding more tea cups to the layout. Initially, I was going to stack them as a decoration from top to bottom along the right edge. But then, I changed my mine because I felt that journalling was especially important when telling the story.

This is way cuter in person. Lots of texture and depth. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment