Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Sugar Rush Mini Valentine

Normally, I never let any artwork leave before I photograph it. But Valentine's Day snuck up on me before I was totally prepared for it. So I missed taking pictures of two other designs I used when making the kids' classroom Valentine's. 


I wish you could have seen them. One featured cricut cut emoji's and the other had donuts. The one featured here was a leftover. I always make a few extra just in case. Good thing, because the week before Valentine's Day, my son had two new classmates join his school. 

This 3x3 mini card was inspired by the Close To My Heart blog. I had some blue glitter and enamel gems left over from the Urban workshop I did last year. I used most of them up. Love when that happens. (Means I can buy more, right?!)

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment