Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Deepest Sympathy Card

Hello. I hope you are all staying warm today. We have had a strange mix of weather here. Bitter cold temperatures of up to -30 degrees one day, and then 10 degrees the next with lots of snow. After two days off from school, the kids returned today. This allowed me to catch up on some things I've been meaning to get to.

A dear friend of the family passed away a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to send out a sympathy card to his wife. She was actually the first person I knew that stamped, so I think she will appreciate a handmade card. 

Recipe:
Paper: Miracle (retired), Garden Green CS (retired), Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Card Chatter - Sympathy (retired) (CTMH)
Ink: Chocolate (CTMH)
Tools: Chevron Border Punch, Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Clear Sparkles (CTMH)

I actually used some washi tape to mask the sentiment to create a better symmetry. It was easy peasy. I chose to keep this card fairly simple, but stamped and paper-pieced a vase with flowers to the inside. 

Today, I am sharing one of my favorite bible verses with you.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Have a blessed day.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment