Monday, February 23, 2015

Heartstrings Valentines Day Layout

I have had this Scrapbook Generation sketch sitting on my desk for a year now. It was just waiting for the right moment to be used. I had a 9" piece of paper left from my Heartstrings pack and knew it would be perfect with this sketch.
Recipe:
Paper: Heartstrings, Hollyhock CS, Whisper CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Love Ya Silly (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon, Cranberry (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Stuck On You glitter puffies, Pink Embroidery Floss, Heartstrings Complements (CTMH)

Isn't it cute? Perfect for my daughter's scrapbook. Best part is that it went together really fast.

I am entering this into this week's H2H Challenge: Think Pink.

Casandra

6 comments:

  1. Too cute. So digging the heart banner in the corner. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that you have been creating and posting lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is adorable! Love that heart banner and the little alien with the bow tie, what a cute idea. Thanks for sharing at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little monster is the perfect finishing touch to your LO! Thanks for thinking pink with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I love the little monster and the "banner" of the puffy hearts, such a cute details. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

    Brandi R
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I'm going to have to see what I can string up with my leftover puffies! Thanks for showing us how at H2H!

    ReplyDelete