Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Love Affair With Paper

My love affair with pretty paper began back in 2001. My cousin introduced me to scrapbooking and I was hooked. With the release of each new Idea Book from Close To My Heart, I find at least one new paper pack that becomes my new favorite. The funny thing about the papers that I chose for this blog hop is that they were actually my least favorite from the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book. BUT, my fellow Close To My Heart consultants kept displaying artwork with it that made me fall for it, and I snatched up a kit shortly before they sold out. My daughter's Hello Kitty dress pairs perfectly with this paper. Love happy coincidences like that.


If you have come here from Janet McCormick's blog, you are on the right track. 



I created two layouts from the Claire paper pack, and a friend loaned me her wotg stamp set. 

Products Used:
Paper: Claire (retired), Outdoor Denim CS, Colonial White CS, Hollyhock CS, Sunset CS, Blush CS (retired) (CTMH)
Stamps: Claire WOTG (retired), Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet, Trinity Alphabet (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Hollyhock, Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, Champagne, Cotton Candy (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Pen, Watercolor Pencils, Corner Rounder, Sanding Kit (CTMH)
Other:Bitty Sparkles (CTMH)

Your next stop on the hop will be Priscilla Gotham's blog

Thanks for stopping by! 

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. Aww such cute layouts...I love the 1st page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how the paper really picks up the colours in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Isn't funny how you may not really like a paper pack until you start working with it? That happens to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what pretty layouts! That Claire paper is so fun! Thanks for reminding me I should take mine out and use it.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete